Is the PTB coming out today?
So I was kinda curious if that's true since I've been told it should release today, but I didn't found anything new in News. Does anyone know more about the upcoming PTB/ its release date?
So I was kinda curious if that's true since I've been told it should release today, but I didn't found anything new in News. Does anyone know more about the upcoming PTB/ its release date?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I lowkey hope not, just a personal thing because Phasmophobia big update is gonna take all my time :)
I agree, two big great updates (okay, one is just a preview and for testing purposes) might be an overkill (and you probably won't have enough time to play both for a reasonable amount of time).