What was the name of this perk?

Hello everyone, I have a question, last 2 days I try find one perk of survivor, I clearly remember that I saw it before. Its for skill check for great skill check it's bigger range like more ez to hit great skill check. Sorry my English is little blyat and I don't know if I explained good 😂 but after update I can't find this perk. So if anyone know pls let me know.

P. S. Also not to open another discussion - what are best perks for faster repair gens when u repair alone?

Comments

  • You’re probably thinking of This is Not Happening, makes great success zones 30% bigger while injured.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    You’re probably thinking of This is Not Happening, makes great success zones 30% bigger while injured.

    Yes bro bigger skill zone. Thank you very much.

  • @Moto_girl_bg said:

    Hello everyone, I have a question, last 2 days I try find one perk of survivor, I clearly remember that I saw it before. Its for skill check for great skill check it's bigger range like more ez to hit great skill check. Sorry my English is little blyat and I don't know if I explained good 😂 but after update I can't find this perk. So if anyone know pls let me know.

    P. S. Also not to open another discussion - what are best perks for faster repair gens when u repair alone?

    As someone already answered the first part, the second part

    I believe resilience ups alot of your action speeds, including gens, when injured, and the newest one hyperfocus increases gen speeds with every consecutive great you get in a row, but that's blocked by a "paywall" if you are a fan of resident evil, and you are planning on playing more dbd, you can purchase the latest chapter for that perk

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/348508/what-was-the-name-of-this-perk

    As someone already answered the first part, the second part

    I believe resilience ups alot of your action speeds, including gens, when injured, and the newest one hyperfocus increases gen speeds with every consecutive great you get in a row, but that's blocked by a "paywall" if you are a fan of resident evil, and you are planning on playing more dbd, you can purchase the latest chapter for that perk

    Yeah resident evil is my main game I already buy last chapter in dbd so I have it on lv 3 but problem is that I hardly hit great skill so this why I asked for this perk which give u bigger zone so I can combine it with hyperfocus

  • @Moto_girl_bg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3207956#Comment_3207956

    Yeah resident evil is my main game I already buy last chapter in dbd so I have it on lv 3 but problem is that I hardly hit great skill so this why I asked for this perk which give u bigger zone so I can combine it with hyperfocus

    Eh, if you really want to utilize hyperfocus, you can buy the SAW chapter, the survivor you get from that has a perk called stakeout, which for every (12?) Seconds inside the killers terror radius you gain a token, and every time you hit a good skill check, a token is consumed and made a great skill check