This is not fair
I don't know if you guys will read this, but please nerf tunneling, and camping in the basement, camping in the rest of the map has been fixed with the new bt, but in the basement there is no way to use it, the killer camps the basement, if no one saves him takes a kill, if he saves he takes 2 hooks, it's unbearable, if at least at every hook in the basement a hook fell permanently I would understand, or for tunneling, let the killer not be able to take down the same survivor 2x in a row something like that
Comments
I mean tunneling and camping sucks but the basement is designed to be the worst place for the survs.
Your don't let the killer down the same surv in a row idea wouldn't work cause you would need that surv to not be able to progress the game in any way