Just a Question for those who have high Prestige on Stranger Things characters.
Are their perk charms available? I'm currently P6 on my Nancy and I wanna know.
Are their perk charms available? I'm currently P6 on my Nancy and I wanna know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ye p sure they are, i've seen a babysitter charm
Rarest charm in the existence of DBD
Yes. They have the original icons but they have the new names. So the babysitter charm is called the guardian charm but it has the steve icon.
Does that mean there are 2 charms per stranger things perks?
Unfortunately not it's only the ST icons, with their new names. It's the same for Demo
TBH you should get charms of all non-teachable perks after getting any character to prestige 9 or something. Perks like NOED, Kindred, Sloppy Butcher (I'm totally not biased toward this one in particular shush)