Would this make Buckle Up finaly a decent perk?
Thoughts? Feedback? Ideas?
Edit: Fully reworked version
Thoughts? Feedback? Ideas?
Edit: Fully reworked version
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The thing is, if the new basekit unbreakable goes live, killers will probably not let the surv on the floor long enough for this perk to be used.
And other survs will probably dont bother going to rescue you if they know you can get up by yourself.
I agree with the range increase, it really needs to be 128m. However, I don't really think the extra effects on pick up would make the perk worth it.
I think it should reveal the killer's aura whenever they're within 16 meters of a Dying Survivor, kind of like Kindred. It'd give you some decent information even if you're not able to pick up the survivor yourself.
useless
That would make sense... for a lot of reasons
I don't think that would be good. It seems situational.
I say just make it into a exhaustion perk or give the survivors the haste status effect to get away faster
Still bad. This perk is just bad in its nature. It needs a full on rework. Simple number buffs aren't going to cut it
Update: Full rework idea, instead of semi-buff-rework idea.
okay now thats cracked
How's that for the AverageAshEnjoer? Lol
i think hook interrupts should be removed altogether it's funny cause i play killer i just think its dumb that you can instadown someone especially when they face camp