Looking for a squad for survivor
just got the game, love it, struggling with people without mics. I'm on EST TIme
just got the game, love it, struggling with people without mics. I'm on EST TIme
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you play on pc?
Hey! I'm part of a Discord community which is looking to build our DbD side :)
If you're interested to learn more, message me at Mototo#7206 and tell me you found me from here!
I'm in EST too and have a friend I play with most nights. Would be nice to have more on mics. We're pretty relaxed so being new is fine. Add me on discord VicRatlhead#6129
hello hello my psn is JamCeramic and so is my dbd tag if you wanna play