Darkness Amoung Us
What is the exclusive Jeff cosmetic? The one you get if you but the entire DLC for 8 dollars?
I can't find any info on it. Please help.
Thanks.
What is the exclusive Jeff cosmetic? The one you get if you but the entire DLC for 8 dollars?
I can't find any info on it. Please help.
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A reskin of his basic jacket and t-shirt, the one looking almost the same as his basic jacket, to be precise.
I'm pretty sure you also get a new audio clip that plays whenever you meet up with a survivor for the first time during a trial.
My names Jeff