Hawkins, and a neon city. devs make it happen and ill mail you a pack of dunkaroos
Hey devs yall gonna add some bargain market version of hawkins back into DBD and also didn't someone say something about a trickster map that looked like the all kill campfire
Comments
Everything for a pack of dunkaroos.
I had mentioned my idea for the Hawkins map to be re-textured with black walls, floors and ceilings could be mirrors with neon lights running along them and have the center of the map changed to be a stage and dance floor. The upstairs could have been redone to be VIP rooms and an office room.
Mandy shot it down and said Hawkins isn’t coming back in any form. I’m assuming it has to do with the license and Netflix.
I already offered them a packet of Cheese and Onion Crisps for Old Freddy, they don't accept food it seems :(
@Mandy what happened to stranger things is it confidential?
Yes, it is. Although it’s only speculation, the general concensus is that Netflix pulled out of the agreement after 2 years.
I like the idea, but I prefer the idea someone suggested a year or so ago about turning it into a recording studio. Your idea merged with this would be pretty cool.
Such a waste if they don't reuse it. I can only guess they'll bring it back for Stranger Things Chapter 2.