Is this intended?

88ed4656-d9f3-493c-8b32-6b5e20ff8636.png

In facing my first 5 minute ban, but not because I DC'd. It literally kicked me out of the match saying Disconnection From Host.

One second Im trying to avoid hatchets from Huntress, next I get kicked out and banned for five minutes. I had no reason to DC, the match had just started and I hadnt been hit yet.

Do I have to be afraid of getting bans when the game itself kicks me off?

Comments

  • It’s obviously not intended, and if it happens more often to you, you might want to create a post in the technical issues part of the forums, including logs etc? (Don’t know if connection issues get logged as well?)

  • @Mooks said:

    It’s obviously not intended, and if it happens more often to you, you might want to create a post in the technical issues part of the forums, including logs etc? (Don’t know if connection issues get logged as well?)

    How would I go about getting that? I play on Xbox series S.

  • @BowlofTofu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3206179#Comment_3206179

    How would I go about getting that? I play on Xbox series S.

    My bad, logs are only possible to attach if you are on pc.

    here is the general guideline to report a technical issue:

    @Clyde said:

    Hello, people of the fog!

    You can report technical issues you've encountered in this subforum.

    Here's what you need to specify:

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1) -- please choose a specific tag when creating a discussion
    • Your OS (if this is a PC issue) -- also please specify the exact version of your build: press Start, type in System Information and look for 'Version'
    • Your PC specs (if this is a PC issue) or your console (PS4 or PS4 Pro, XB1 or XB1 X). For PC specs: CPU, GPU, RAM, HDD/SSD
    • Detailed description of your issue. When does the issue occur? Screenshots and videos are welcomed.
    • If you have done anything trying to fix this issue, please describe the steps you took.
    • Is this is a PC issue, please attach the .log file to your post:

    The file is located here: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    Press Win+R, type in appdata and navigate to the file.

    Thank you!


  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3206344#Comment_3206344

    My bad, logs are only possible to attach if you are on pc.

    here is the general guideline to report a technical issue:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/44/how-to-report-an-issue

    Thank you! I'll fill this out, and if it does so again.