Held hostage : )

Was held hostage today for roughly an hour while playing killer.

  1. Yes I was streaming
  2. No, I'm not a well known or big streamer
  3. Had a great time playing Minesweeper until they gave up and got bored and saw I wasn't bothered


I know they're working on it but just putting it out there that it's not only big streamers being targeted by these scumbags. (Yes, I reported them in game and will be filing a report on the site as well)

Comments

  • I wouldn't have let myself stay in the game that long, I would gladly take the 5 minutes.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    I wouldn't have let myself stay in the game that long, I would gladly take the 5 minutes.

    LOL well the way I saw it:

    1. They do it to upset people and I'm petty enough to not let people see me upset
    2. If they're holding me hostage in the game, then I'm also holding them hostage by keeping them in that game with me. So technically I was holding them hostage while I continued to have a good time doing other things
  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3205528#Comment_3205528

    LOL well the way I saw it:

    1. They do it to upset people and I'm petty enough to not let people see me upset
    2. If they're holding me hostage in the game, then I'm also holding them hostage by keeping them in that game with me. So technically I was holding them hostage while I continued to have a good time doing other things

    Probably that's what they do to everyone they play against, that's bannable btw. It's too much of a hassle though to upload recorded evidence on YouTube just so they can maybe possibly be banned temporarily.