Name change PS4?
So if i change my ID name on the ps4, will I loose everything like add ons because i wanted to change my name on the ps4 but it said about loosing paid add ons and content?
So if i change my ID name on the ps4, will I loose everything like add ons because i wanted to change my name on the ps4 but it said about loosing paid add ons and content?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure a simple name change shouldn’t change anything about your in-game progress?
do you have a screenshot of the error message?
I do have screenshots of it saying I may loose progress if i change my username
Dead By Daylight is listed under the 'No Known Issues' list on their website here:
and having googled around, other people on PS4 have changed their name playing DBD without losing any progress, so it seems to be reported as working fine, which you can find here: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/account/games-tested-online-id-change/
That said, this is also on Sony's website:
So it seems they can't guarantee it'll have no issues at all. I doubt BHVR can comment on that either, as it's a Sony platform feature rather than their own, so it's ultimately up to you. The reports are that it works fine, but Sony can't guarantee it'll work flawlessly.
I can tell you from first hand nothing bad happened for me when I did it.
Zero issues.