4 Things about the Legion
After playing The Legion quite a lot yesterday, I've kind of developed some feel for him.
There are few things that bother me though:
Frenzy is a press and press to cancel action. Make it a hold action! For some reason I keep thinking it's a hold action! Maybe on PC it's more comfortable for it to be a press and press to cancel action, similar to how in shooters crouching is often a press action but on Controller I believe it should be a Hold action! I doubt I'm the only one!
If you try to jump in frenzy while jumping over a pallet too fast, you will break it without entering frenzy. It feels very unintuitive and creates some of those "err..." moments.
The Deep Wound bar is ugly! I liked the Borrowed Time bar a lot more. Looked more polished. If you can quickly change it by switching out some UI components then by all means, you have my vote!
Stabbing as the legion is awful! You can see that this isn't necessarily a Legion problem as much as it's a console issue. On console, with the low FPS and the low Max Sensitivity, killers often find themselves missing where they should hit. Increase the attack hitbox in width so it's harder to dodge in order to solve "the console problem".
I just got flashbacks from all the Legions on console that I could run circles around while they cannot find me. It feels like an abuse mechanic, not strategic gameplay, because it results from low fps and low max sensitivity.
Would be a very welcomed fix!
These were all the weird inconveniences I (and presumably others) have experienced, aside from balance and his ability. Hope to see some quick fixes for this, and that should cover all the inconveniences!
Comments