Disappointing - I read the title of this post hoping for a "He-Man" related post, and instead get a (admittedly nice) drawing of you in bed, dreaming of shirtless Twins.
So, will there be a shirtless He-Man or Skeletor picture in the works? :p
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you draw dredge shirtless?
Asking for a friend.
I need a shirtless Hag plz.
your art style always puts a smile on my face. thanks for sharing!
Never saw you draw myers so nah, I don't believe you.
Disappointing - I read the title of this post hoping for a "He-Man" related post, and instead get a (admittedly nice) drawing of you in bed, dreaming of shirtless Twins.
So, will there be a shirtless He-Man or Skeletor picture in the works? :p
Are you not entertained?
I-
Ok I change my mind.