What keeps you coming back?
So despite any sort of memes or difference of opinion, we all have something we love doing in this game that keeps us coming back. I'll start, landing cross map snipes as huntress use to be my favourite thing in dbd to do, that is until wesker released. Now I absolutely love throwing survivor's and slamming them into wall's, without a doubt I think wesker has one of the most fun power's in the game. Let me know what keeps you all coming back to dbd, and your favourite thing to do : )
Comments
Goofy and hilarious situations in matches. Hands down.
Hope.
I do always come with hope that I'll be having more fun, you know.. As playing the game for X hours everyday can make it boring in no time, so taking a break every X weeks is necessary for me.
New cosmetics and new chapters are also valid reasons for me that do convince me to give it a try.. But if I get tunneled for X matches in a row or something, I just simply leave the game even sooner and come back once I feel like it - Most recently, it was two weeks or longer. Depends on the other videogames and how they manage to catch my attention.
It's easier to play something I'm familiar with. Also I love just about all the licensed content.