Nemesis
Nemesis
Nemesis
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait. Hold on. Confusion. Which is the killer?
Nemesis
Ok, then. 100% would recommend for help.
I am doing my part on the forums, and being a menace to society.
(:
NEMESISS
Let's get a picture of Nemesis on All Skins of Nemesis.
This guy has been slapping my cheeks in the og re3 game. So much more threatening than the remake.
I mean the RE3 Remake is easier, but his design and even the concept art for the game goes hard. They had some really cool design choices with them, but to be fair RE has always had good designs and concept art throughout it's history.
For sure. I think both are great games and designs.
Finally. 2v4. Killer mains are rejoicing