How can I make this better?

Resurgence and Reactive Healing. I get unhooked (instant 50% heal progress), killer goes after the unhooker and lands a hit (additional 50% of missing heal progress)=almost done healing within moments of getting unhooked.

suggestions to make this stupid better?

Comments

  • Self care with reactive healing isn't actually that bad

    It's only like 22ish seconds to heal 50% using self care's base speed. With botany it's slightly less than that, not sure what

  • Just a quick clarification, Reactive Healing heals you for half of your remaining amount that's missing, not half your total bar. So Resurgence heals you to 50%, then Reactive Healing gets you to 75% finished. Hypothetically if you also have Self Care you could finish the rest in 11 seconds without needing a medkit, or if you have a medkit you could do it in just a few seconds.

  • I need to try that.

  • @dugman said:

    Just a quick clarification, Reactive Healing heals you for half of your remaining amount that's missing, not half your total bar. So Resurgence heals you to 50%, then Reactive Healing gets you to 75% finished. Hypothetically if you also have Self Care you could finish the rest in 11 seconds without needing a medkit, or if you have a medkit you could do it in just a few seconds.

    Yes correct, so after being unhooked and my unhooker was hit, I was about 75% healed

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Self care with reactive healing isn't actually that bad

    It's only like 22ish seconds to heal 50% using self care's base speed. With botany it's slightly less than that, not sure what

    Well I would get 2 uses only out of this perk combo so my goal is certainly heal speed or something for my other 25% I think?