Idea against cheaters: Overwatch system

Some of you guys might have played Dota 2 or CS: GO. There is a replay overwatch system where experienced players can judge reported players. Basically they are watching replay of the game and help developers with finding out cheaters.


I understand, dealing with cheaters is never ending battle and with such amount of cheaters in game I think BHVR could involve us - the community - into cleaning itself.


What do you guys think? Is it possible to implement replay system into DBD?

Comments

  • Community feedback to upvote it to quicker attention would be good. Community feedback by itself should never ever be allowed to actually cause the decision.

  • I’m not a game dev but as far as I know making a replay system is super difficult and probably not possible since DBD and it’s 6 years worth of content weren’t designed around it

  • Nah this replay system is too modern for DBD and its engine not because it is old Overwatch released in 2016 and already had it but of course Blizzard is bigger than Behavior and has more budget.

    I don't think it is possible to add a replay mode in current DBD there's gonna be alot of things to change/update first or else the game will just break.