Daily rituals are largely useless for a lot of people, fix this please.

I usually play both killer and survivors, but for the past month or so I've been just playing survivor, because that's what I've been wanting to play. My dailies for the last week have been killer dailies only. Every day I remove a killer daily and it gets replaced by another killer daily. So I've been getting no dailiy ritual rewards for the past week.

There are many people who are either survivor/killer mains, or play only survivor/killer exclusively. Dailies for the role that they won't play are useless. I don't think any of us are going to force ourself to play a killer just to get BP from a daily, unless we're trying to save up for a new chapter release.

A few days ago you posted a poll on Twitter, and one option we could vote for were double daily ritual rewards. Do you realize how pointless/fruitless that would be for so many of us?

What I am proposing is that you let us choose whether we want to receive only killer dailies, only survivor dailies, or both. Or at the very least, let us choose whether we want to replace a daily with a survivor daily, or a killer daily. There is no way that you are not aware of the fact that many people only play 1 role. A lot of us sometimes only play 1 role, and then after a while we may be feeling just the other role for a while.

I honestly don't think that you letting us choose this could possibly harm the game in any way. It would only allow all of us to be able to reap the rewards from daily rituals.

I really hope you consider this.

Comments