Should Devour hope and rancor keep their Morris

Comments

  • Devour hope feels so rewarding when you get to 5 stacks to Morri a survivor.

    Rancor with nemesis is a hilarious end game build.

  • The Rancor change is going to kill me. That was my favorite killer perk and now it's going to be pointless. I'm sure they'll fine tune some things before release, but just showing the obsessions aura and exposing them? That's so boring...


    As for Devour- You have work your butt off as killer to get those 5 stacks. If you get to that point then you deserve your moris.

  • Considering how situational the new Mori system is, yes they should keep their Mori options.

  • You have to work for Devour moris and Rancor only works in endgame.

  • They are apathetic because they know that this vote means nothing.

    We know what happened to Redskill check Ruin. The same survey was created, more votes were cast against it, and then it was nerfed with nothing changed.

    I know that feedback does not always pass. However, I well remember the official satisfaction survey when the Ruin nerf was announced, which did not mention Ruin at all, but only asked about what people thought of the character's lore.

  • When I get the "Kill a survivor by your hand as X Killer" daily my go to is Rancor. I also need my Hex: Devour Hope to pad my Ghostie photo album. It also is fun posing Survivors in different areas to meme with the Mori camera. My current favorite is Dredge corner Moris.

  • I don't see the point in removing the moris from those perks, especially when it comes to Devour Hope where you get instantly sacrificed anyway. Make them special moris like how Myers, Sadako, and Pyramid Head all have special moris and are keeping them after the mori update.

  • Devour absolutely should. Rancor is a perk I’ve always felt is… difficult. I mean sure the target knows if they are paying attention but their team doesn’t. I guess I’m not that fussed either way on Rancor but I’ve always felt that perk needs something. Definitely not what they’ve got for it but yeah.

  • Yes, but rancor could still be fine without it. Devour loses basically all it has to offer in face of better exposed perks.