Anyone ever develop a sensitivity to games?

As in like having absolutely no issues playing games their entire life. Then randomly at times getting dizzy and feeling off when playing?

Comments

  • I have not but people can develop sensitivity to screen light (from just mild headaches from eye strain and whatnot to actually epileptic issues).

    If it's been going on for a few weeks, I'd highly recommend you talk to your doctor about it. If it's only been a day or two, try to just cut back on screen time and see if maybe you're just having eye strain issues.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I have not but people can develop sensitivity to screen light (from just mild headaches from eye strain and whatnot to actually epileptic issues).

    If it's been going on for a few weeks, I'd highly recommend you talk to your doctor about it. If it's only been a day or two, try to just cut back on screen time and see if maybe you're just having eye strain issues.

    I think it's possibly an ear infection doing this or earwax buildup.