A little change I would make for the base kit unbreakable
As a main survivor, I hate when a sweaty killer slugged me just for the 4K, but honestly, slugging is not that common like camping and tunneling, the real problem, I mean, with this new changes killers probably are gonna tunnel even more now they know survivors can pick up themselves until they bleed out
but imagine this situation where a player get down in a pallet and another teammate is close, if they killer decide to pick him up, the other player is gonna stun them, and if they decide to follow the other teammate, the first one just gonna pick up by their own…
So what about make the ability of self pick up being deactivated when a teammate is close by X meters? Also, deactivate it in the endgame, so killers can go for a close teammate without the fear of the other being able to stand up and survivors chose between getting hit or pick them up by themselves.
Comments