Sloppy butcher glitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvTBjYwY60
Anyone notice anything strange after I healed that pale faced Jeff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvTBjYwY60
Anyone notice anything strange after I healed that pale faced Jeff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems you missed a spot.
Lol, doesn't phase him at all.
Is this Bleach?
He is a Zombie kill it.
Maybe the deep wound was actually a deep wound for once
jesus cannot recover from that one
Just had a match on PC where the survivors mentioned this happening in the after-match chat. I couldn't see it as killer, oddly enough. Was running Sloppy Butcher though, so there's definitely a correlation.
Lol wasn't Legion in that match though. Mr Bing bong inflicted that on him.