I suggest you rethink the changes to Mori offerings.
I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised that you all came up with a great way to make Moris more fair and also get rid of a major griefing mechanic at the same time. Good ideas! I can't wait until these are in game.
However, I am not a fan of this:
-----------------------------
Memento Mori Offerings
With the Finishing Mori being triggered automatically when the last Survivor is downed, Memento Mori Offerings no longer have any use and will also receive an update. These offerings will now award a bounty of Bloodpoints based on the number of Survivors killed if you earn a Finishing Mori.
- Cypress Memento Mori: Gain 8,000 Bloodpoints if at least 2 Survivors are killed and the match ends in a Finishing Mori.
- Ivory Memento Mori: Gain 12,000 Bloodpoints if at least 3 Survivors are killed and the match ends in a Finishing Mori.
- Ebony Memento Mori: Gain 20,000 Bloodpoints if at least 4 Survivors are killed and the match ends in a Finishing Mori.
Much like the Perk changes listed above, please keep in mind that these Offering changes will not be released without the Finishing Mori system.
-----------------------------
I want my old Moris to either be turned directly into refunded blood, or something completely different from what you are planning. From the description you've given of the new system, pulling off the new Mori mechanic is going to be difficult and entirely luck based because of the hatch. You RARELY find the last survivor before EGC is triggered unless you slug, which is going away so that's not an option.
It is completely unfair to basically make all of these offerings worthless.
Please consider either scrapping the offering and awarding us blood, or a different idea than the one you've stated. As it stand now, I can guarantee that EVERY SINGLE MATCH before this makes it live will be Mori MOri MORi more MORI! if you don't figure something out that is a possible use for these offerings.
Basically, your announcement alone is going to ruin every match until you change it or release this.
Comments