Fall sale not showing up?
Maybe I need to restart my game, but I see in the news several outfits on sale. However, it’s not reflected in the store.
anyone else having the problem?
Maybe I need to restart my game, but I see in the news several outfits on sale. However, it’s not reflected in the store.
anyone else having the problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you post a screenshot of what’s on sale? I’m sorry I’m not able to address the issue since I’m not at home.
Yeah, same here, the ones that say they're on sale for 25%-50% off, are not. Devs should look into this.
I think we got their attention :) The sales show up now.