BEHAVIOR W
You guys really outdid yourselves with this update from what I read. Glad slugging has been addressed. Specifically, slugging for the 4k. So ready for these refreshing changes!
You guys really outdid yourselves with this update from what I read. Glad slugging has been addressed. Specifically, slugging for the 4k. So ready for these refreshing changes!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can finally play Hag with Third Seal without feeling guilty when I teleport on reflex and let the person on the ground with all their teammates blind ! :D
Yes, I sure am glad they killed off an entire strategy and all the interactivity of the risk-reward play between staking a lost hook state and immediate pressure on another survivor.
🤓
Sorry nurse but you might actually have to hook people instead of starstruck slugging and bleeding everyone out