New Update: Killers Kill Less
I'm not even going to talk about the basekit unbreakable because it's absolutely insane even if you don't slug.
What I'm more concerned about is the fact that "killers" in this game are going to kill fewer people. The Mori system has been reworked on the basis of the old pyramid heads' conditions. Two hooks and a down. Now we have the pleasure of not even being able to kill more than one person with a mori. I personally do not like this change, and so do many others. Not even devour can save us, as that's being taken out in favor of a fast sacrifice. Why not literally just keep it in at that point? I want to be able to see my cosmetic as Killer's never get a third-person view of their model, Moris are the only way we can actually look at our character and enjoy the moris aesthetic.
TLDR: My personal opinion is that this change is bad, Unbreakable is more or less broken as a perk to the meta so well see how badly that change spanks slugging killers. Please dont take away Moris, they are the only time killers get to see their character most of the time.
Comments
I agree moris should stay I always let last survivor go so I will never mori anyone anymore then.