And just like that, the gap between solo Q and SWF widens again...

I really don't understand how after all these years BHVR continues the trend short-sightedness when it comes to balance. Aside from all the other unintended consequences already mentioned here about giving survivors basekit unbreakable, I feel like we need to talk about the effect this change will have on swf squads.

Anyone who's played the game for more than 1 hours knows how incredibly strong unbreakable can be to give a team (not a single survivor but the whole team) a second chance. I myself have played many games where the killer had pretty much won the game, only for that one clutch UB play to allow survivors to bounce back and get a win or at least a tie. Yes, it doesn't happen every game but you all know when it does it can turn a match around.

And here lies the main issue with this change. When everyone has basekit UB, a good team can be able to coordinate incredible plays with the ability to pick yourself up from the ground. I can think of many plays you can pull of with this change that would make a killer's game miserable and most of these strats would only work consistently when used in comms with your team.

Meanwhile solo Q players get...Kindred...when it's not bugged. Someone at BHVR needs to realize that only when you can bring solo Q closer to SWF will balancing actually work for the majority of the players. In the meantime, I guess we just continue to get rushed changes that render 10% of all perks more trash, maps stay humongous, there are no cheaters in DbD, and starstruck Nurse is healthy. Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Comments