What about the mid-chapter update?
If this mori update that is going to be in the PTB is not going to be ready for the mid-chapter, then what is going to be in the mid-chapter?
Tagged:
Mod
If this mori update that is going to be in the PTB is not going to be ready for the mid-chapter, then what is going to be in the mid-chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twins rework most likely, maybe some smaller Sadako tweaks.
Where can i find this Mid Chapter Update ?
I mean where can i read about it.
You can find information about the Mori changes here:
Regarding Mid-chapter, I guess we have to wait and see.
I really hope the Twins will get some update soon.
This PTB will be just mori rework? nothing more? im sad
I'm not aware what the PTB will include or not include, besides these changes, the Update specifically says that these won't be released with the 6.3.0: