SUGGESTION: African servers
I know this has been brought up before, so I decided to start a poll the other day to see if it's something people actually want for the game. (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346901/do-you-want-african-servers)
My reasoning behind this is also explained in that post.
The response has literally been nothing but positive. (The one vote for "no" was a misclick and clarified in the comments.)
So my suggestion is for the devs to implement African servers. Since they use AWS it's almost as simple as just flipping a switch. (As pointed out by @Portra.)
Comments
@Peanits @Mandy Sorry if this isn't the right place for this; I saw that o0DcSniper0o had posted a similar thing back before dedicated servers and it was the wrong place(?), but this still seemed like the right place to suggest this. Idk. 🤷♂️
I also noticed that the link you posted to the list of server locations isn't working anymore? I'm not sure if it's just me or not. (https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/dedicated-servers-status-update)
Here's a link to o0DcSniper0o's post as well: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/72315/south-african-african-servers
Add in New York and Quebec servers as well, my ping is constantly high because there aren't enough server locations
Yes! More servers everywhere!! The high ping experience of dbd is insanely frustrating.