Weird looking perks in the endgame screen?
They all have the brown rarity color and weird number values. Any idea what this is about?
They all have the brown rarity color and weird number values. Any idea what this is about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like a visual glitch
I imagine that's a bug with rarities value got lost and it displays as brown.
I'd also go with glitch.
I often see the wrong rarity on perks in the endgame screen, likely due to players leaving the match before you get there. This just looks like it's failed to assign any rarity value. The weird values in the descriptions being the variable values.
Look at the third perk of mikaela.
Which perk is that?
oh that's a custom icon for unbreakable lol
Looks like something out of a creepypasta
Most likley a bug, or herobrine in dbd who knows