When you play do you prefer to play male or female survivors or both
I play both but my mains are all female (Elodie/Zarina, used to be an Ace main back in the old days)
I play both, but I play female survivors more often.
@ShadowIce said:When you play do you prefer to play male or female survivors or both
@ShadowIce said:
Im surprise to see males being in 2nd place i would had figured female
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play both but my mains are all female (Elodie/Zarina, used to be an Ace main back in the old days)
I play both, but I play female survivors more often.
Im surprise to see males being in 2nd place i would had figured female