Hackers are keeping random players hostage.

Just now I was in a game against a Wesker and a Claudette was hacking.

She hooked herself, teleported, and even when the timer ran out the game didn't end and the poor killer had to disconnect.

This crap needs to seriously be addressed. I haven't had a single dev mention anything related to the hacking problem.

Just some weeks ago I had 2 wraiths in a match, another one with 2 blights in the match, now a Claudette hacking and keeping someone random hostage to a point they disconnected.

ADDRESS THIS ISSUE.

1.jpg 2.jpg


Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Crying is not good because it gives bad vibes, but it sad how many people are cheating in this game lately.

    Oh my lord.

    "Crying"? What. I think people have the right to complain. This has been going on for a long time.

    You know what gives bad vibes? Having to take a dc penalty and lose game progress because some no lifer decided to hack and keep you hostage,

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3199045#Comment_3199045

    No, I mean "crying" as I am crying and it gives bad vibes if I do it. Just trying to reflect how bad I am feeling about this whole situation

    It's very sad a game I love is infested so bad by cheaters.

    Oh I got you. No that is fine. I just wish the devs AT LEAST said something about it.

  • Yeah I've been seeing more obvious ones :/ and potentially some subtle ones, I really don't how how to tell for sure, and I don't ever want to accuse someone of cheating when they're not. It fosters paranoia regardless.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Yeah I've been seeing more obvious ones :/ and potentially some subtle ones, I really don't how how to tell for sure, and I don't ever want to accuse someone of cheating when they're not. It fosters paranoia regardless.

    As bad as subtle cheating is, at least the game is over and you get to keep bloodpoints, etc

    But more and more and keeping games hostage.

  • Pray for something in the mid chapter update