About the "Hunk" set...

image.png

In my general opinion, I feel like this Hunk set needs more love, although he may have that new walk animation and those gas mask SFXs, having it sound like Legion with a gas mask and still having the chase music just makes the Hunk set feel like another cosplay set. I think the only thing that justifies it is the addons, because it changes the music as you equip them. I think that might be the only issue. Overall, I just kind of wish that there was more done with this character, something that would make him stand out from regular Legion. If anything, I would be fine with just voice lines. I think for the chase music, most people want the music you get when you play the Mercenaries Mode in RE2. I think, until they can find a way to implement the addons, I'm good with the regular chase music, otherwise they might have to make their own music for Hunk where these addons are valid. I think if they just make their own version of the Mercenary Mode music, and add some popular lines for Hunk, I think it would be a perfect fit for this skin.

image.png

There are also people that wanted Hunk as a Survivor, in which I also kind of wanted him as one, but then after seeing him as Legion, I thought it kind of made sense as H.U.N.K., standing for "Human Unit Never Killed", was nicknamed "The Reaper" working with for Umbrella. I think the only logical reason for the lore behind this is like when Trapper and Spirit were manipulated by the Entity, I think it could've been something like that. I think the Entity could be capable of mind controlling a killer with somewhat "anti-villain" motives, like retrieving a deadly virus and killing anyone that gets in his way, and then turning that killer into its servant that is forced into killing survivors for its own pleasure. In a way, it makes sense to me.

However, I think the only way that this can be justified, is if BHVR gives David a Hunk Skin, if not, maybe Vector, unless people would wanna see him as a Legion skin too. I think a Hunk skin for David would give the people that wanted him as a survivor a bit justice, you don't even have to give it voice lines, just add the RE menu music and we're golden. They did some cosplay outfits for Feng Min and Felix, so I don't see much of an issue with it.

Comments

  • @D34D_B34TB0X said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9OKC893CANHH/image.png

    In my general opinion, I feel like this Hunk set needs more love, although he may have that new walk animation and those gas mask SFXs, having it sound like Legion with a gas mask and still having the chase music just makes the Hunk set feel like another cosplay set. I think the only thing that justifies it is the addons, because it changes the music as you equip them. I think that might be the only issue. Overall, I just kind of wish that there was more done with this character, something that would make him stand out from regular Legion. If anything, I would be fine with just voice lines. I think for the chase music, most people want the music you get when you play the Mercenaries Mode in RE2. I think, until they can find a way to implement the addons, I'm good with the regular chase music, otherwise they might have to make their own music for Hunk where these addons are valid. I think if they just make their own version of the Mercenary Mode music, and add some popular lines for Hunk, I think it would be a perfect fit for this skin.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1BCK4ZIE0D93/image.png

    There are also people that wanted Hunk as a Survivor, in which I also kind of wanted him as one, but then after seeing him as Legion, I thought it kind of made sense as H.U.N.K., standing for "Human Unit Never Killed", was nicknamed "The Reaper" working with for Umbrella. I think the only logical reason for the lore behind this is like when Trapper and Spirit were manipulated by the Entity, I think it could've been something like that. I think the Entity could be capable of mind controlling a killer with somewhat "anti-villain" motives, like retrieving a deadly virus and killing anyone that gets in his way, and then turning that killer into its servant that is forced into killing survivors for its own pleasure. In a way, it makes sense to me.

    However, I think the only way that this can be justified, is if BHVR gives David a Hunk Skin, if not, maybe Vector, unless people would wanna see him as a Legion skin too. I think a Hunk skin for David would give the people that wanted him as a survivor a bit justice, you don't even have to give it voice lines, just add the RE menu music and we're golden. They did some cosplay outfits for Feng Min and Felix, so I don't see much of an issue with it.

    I thought they'd atleast start giving out special Mori's for the price they charge, oh but mobile does! PC team can't be bothered but the price tags stay the same for a "Ultimate/Legendary" skin 0/10