Cosmetics linked to "Loadout Slots"

Hi all!

Just dropping in a quick suggestion I'd really like to see.

I've noticed that with some survivors having alternate characters (Chris and Carlos for Leon, James and Lisa for Cheryl, and so on) it becomes a bit of a hassle to change the skins AND loadout slots in time for a game sometimes.

Thus, I suggest:

Linking the chosen cosmetic to a loadout slot - for example, if I'm playing Leon and I'm using Loadout slot 1, it has 4 perks and the Chris cosmetic. However, if I choose Loadout slot 2, it has the bloody Leon cosmetics, and if I choose Loadout Slot 3 it could have Carlos/Leon's basic attire.

As characters like Chris, Sheva, etc can't be their own specific characters I'd like this system to circumvent the difficulty in swapping between the cosmetics and load-outs pre-match.

(I'm sure the player base would also just love for these characters to explicitly be their own specific characters to make their load-outs easier, but for now, I'd heartily accept the cosmetics locking to load-out slots.)

Thanks for your time!

Comments

  • I'm 99% sure it works like this already.

    Or atleast you have 3 loadout slots for cosmetics and 3 loadout slots for perks respectively.

  • @Milo said:

    I'm 99% sure it works like this already.

    Or atleast you have 3 loadout slots for cosmetics and 3 loadout slots for perks respectively.

    It works in the latter way you've described - but I'm saying it'd be nice if those two slots became one set of three slots, so you don't have to switch loadout AND cosmetic - instead everything's bundled up together in a 'package' per se

  • @andreus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3198416#Comment_3198416

    It works in the latter way you've described - but I'm saying it'd be nice if those two slots became one set of three slots, so you don't have to switch loadout AND cosmetic - instead everything's bundled up together in a 'package' per se

    Yeah the cosmetic loadouts have gone unused by me because of this.