Dredge needs to turn it down
What I mean is his night fall I get the noises are supposed to disorient you but their just really loud almost washer chase music levels of loud mix that with it happen a lot and it can get annoying.
What I mean is his night fall I get the noises are supposed to disorient you but their just really loud almost washer chase music levels of loud mix that with it happen a lot and it can get annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please leave Dredge alone. I offer you Legion (whom you may gleefully complain about) in its place.
Legions chase music isn't bad though for Dredge it's his Nightfall it's just super loud.
I strongly dislike everything about Legion…
Dredge’s nightfall seems fine to me, though. Have you tried Plague? Now that is loud…