Is Twins getting some kind of rework?
I'm asking since I saw a post some say it though I don't know it's 100% true if it is true I hope it'll be good because their boring to both face and play as.
I'm asking since I saw a post some say it though I don't know it's 100% true if it is true I hope it'll be good because their boring to both face and play as.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's rumoured to be the case yeah, we had confirmation that Twins were the next in line to be looked at for changes after Legion/Ghostface. It has been several patches since then so it's looking like we may see those changes soon. Hopefully
Twins and... someone else were next. Can't remember who or in what order.
Some people are speculating either Artist or Sadako as neither have recieved any changes since their release. Sadako changes have also been hinted at previously in the anniversary loading screens. Nothing huge, but some staff mentioned new sadako playtesting sessions which heavily implies they are testing things for her in QA
Low-key, I think the Twins are mostly fine. Strong killer when played by a strong player, with plenty of baked in weaknesses and counterplay.
People complain about being slugged, but you could just run any of the 10+ perks you have for anti-slugging. If you REALLY didn't want to be slugged, you would bring a perk to pick yourself up or pick up others up faster.
Have AI control the other, but move alot slower.
I think the character I was thinking of is Blight. I might be confusing that with the hug tec fix though.
I love your comics!
With that being said, i think the best approach to change twins would be to turn them into coop killers.
I hope not. They don't need one.
i desperately hope so because they couldn't make each method to counter twins more obvious. and yet people still lose to twins because indeed they are good when you can slug against bad teams who: stay separated all the time, don't hold onto victor, or who don't even use lockers (which are absolutely the most reliable counter to victor and the slugging strategy in general).
they're still a fun killer, just very annoying because you get punished for playing well. as long as they don't remove the aspect of controlling 2 killers in one and don't mess it up like 2.7.0 legion, i'll be glad
That would be amazing.
Twins don’t need a full on rework, just some QoL changes for both roles (survivor and killer). I sincerely hope they don’t butcher their kit.
*looks at Nemesis' zombies*
Yeah, that is not going to work.
Sadako would have been due for her first balance pass this year but it got delayed because of the 2022 roadmap.