Hit 1 hour+ queue for PS5 UK crossplay off
For a laugh I decided to queue for cross off on ps5 while I watched stuff on my PC.
Anyone willing to queue gets BPS :)
For a laugh I decided to queue for cross off on ps5 while I watched stuff on my PC.
Anyone willing to queue gets BPS :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you tried disabling the Brexit feature? Might help with the queue times. No issues here in NA (series s)
You could turn crossplay on.
That's exactly why I deal with it and never turn crossplay off anymore. It's a nightmare.
That means i'd have to actually play the game, and where's the fun in that?
ill stop in 15 min.