This only happens on Nurse

She'll blink and I get hit not even close to her which fun fact she can also be facing completely away from me and she hits me I even go down and the length of medium size rock is between us. This only happens on Nurse though not any other killer my connection isn't bad and her's isn't so what's going on with Nurse's hit detection.

Comments

  • Sounds like hit validation combined with what your seeing vs what nurse is seeing. It's the same as if you hop a window and are away from the "hit zone" but still get hit.

  • @jamally093 said:

    She'll blink and I get hit not even close to her which fun fact she can also be facing completely away from me and she hits me I even go down and the length of medium size rock is between us. This only happens on Nurse though not any other killer my connection isn't bad and her's isn't so what's going on with Nurse's hit detection.

    The only thing unique to Nurse in this is that you got hit after a blink.