Stackable perks and 5th perk slot

To get the 5th perk slot idea out of the way: you have a new perk slot Obviously but it can only be certain perks such as Hex perks/boon perks or perks like Open handed/dying light. Perks with effects pretty much, Residual Manifest/blood echo.

Any other type of perk won't work.

Now you can still use the same perk with the other slots but the 5th slot is very limited.

Stackable perks: as long as it's not one time use perks like appraisal, Hex:pentimento etc or perks limtied by it's unstackablity such as prove thyself, shadownborn, Lightborne or open handed then you can stack them.

Wanna waste all 4 perk slots with plunders instinct/hoarder? Now you can! The meme bulids would be insane.


Obviously the idea would need more balancing but I think it's a good idea.

Comments

  • Even after 6 years, the "extra perk slot" idea never dies. Truly the OG of DBD

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    To get the 5th perk slot idea out of the way: you have a new perk slot Obviously but it can only be certain perks such as Hex perks/boon perks or perks like Open handed/dying light. Perks with effects pretty much, Residual Manifest/blood echo.

    Any other type of perk won't work.

    Now you can still use the same perk with the other slots but the 5th slot is very limited.

    Stackable perks: as long as it's not one time use perks like appraisal, Hex:pentimento etc or perks limtied by it's unstackablity such as prove thyself, shadownborn, Lightborne or open handed then you can stack them.

    Wanna waste all 4 perk slots with plunders instinct/hoarder? Now you can! The meme bulids would be insane.

    Obviously the idea would need more balancing but I think it's a good idea.

    Wait, you saying I can't have 40 seconds of aura reading if I dedicate my entire build to all lightborn? Lol

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/347495/stackable-perks-and-5th-perk-slot

    Wait, you saying I can't have 40 seconds of aura reading if I dedicate my entire build to all lightborn? Lol

    That would be why it's not on the list lol