I hope
I hope they keep their word about bots(or surprise us and bring them in for Halloween) , help out solo Q, fix the cheating problem, and do whatever they wanted to do with moris . I hope we can all find some type of fun within this game.
I hope they keep their word about bots(or surprise us and bring them in for Halloween) , help out solo Q, fix the cheating problem, and do whatever they wanted to do with moris . I hope we can all find some type of fun within this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do think they will...
... eventually
The problem is that BHVR TIME makes VALVE TIME look lightning quick.
They can't "fix" cheating. Cheating will always be an issue in every game and it's a dynamic problem. When they "fix" it, the cheaters break it again, so they fix it again, until it gets broken again.