Can anyone explain how this is possible?
I haven't touch Bill since the prestige conversion. I see he has BT Tier 2 unlocked but the other two are still T1. Just wondering how this happened in the conversion for my own curiosity.
unknown-18.pngI haven't touch Bill since the prestige conversion. I see he has BT Tier 2 unlocked but the other two are still T1. Just wondering how this happened in the conversion for my own curiosity.
unknown-18.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could it be possible that you had BT level 2 prior to the conversion? Otherwise, I'm not sure.
You either bought the perk or found it on the bloodweb twice before the update.
Or maybe you bought BT in the shrine once?
The only perk I've bought from the shrine is BBQ and even that's tier 1 still. I'm thinking finding it on the bloodweb twice makes sense.