Hackers are becoming endemic to this game, and its getting tiresome...
Just finished a match with a teleporting, insta flashing survivor who hooked themselves to stop me hooking other players.
I didn't take the match seriously after that and ended up just messing around, but this hacker bragged that they are unbannable with multiple accounts, and have been playing for 3 months:
I recorded footage for my report on the forums and uploaded it, but it's just frustrating how safe and secure these hackers feel in an online PVP game. I will keep reporting cheaters, but I doubt most other people will keep up reports if it feels like the cheaters don't get punished at all.

Comments
Yesterday, a survivor just randomly became a killer. So there's 2 killers in the same match.
It's getting really frustrating and tiring.
Not only that, I've found a lot of killers that are using speed hacks.
It sucks that they're not even banned. Even if they're already playing with cheats for months
Reporting cheaters with footage is the best thing you can do against them. For now.