BHVR, something is wrong with your servers

I'm seeing too many games and people experience "disconnected from host" I myself have experienced this a few times and its counting me as quitting and putting me on ban timers....

Not only that it's so common to see people with red bar connections in game, they really shouldnt be as common as they are... seems like they're being put on the wrong servers

Comments

  • Yeah I've been getting a lot of red bar and yellow bar connections not only for me but other survivors. Started happening after they added incentives though I don't know if there is a correlation.

  • @RenRen said:

    Yeah I've been getting a lot of red bar and yellow bar connections not only for me but other survivors. Started happening after they added incentives though I don't know if there is a correlation.

    Iv not had the red connection but iv seen plenty of others with it

  • Same Ill be mid chase and then get force disconnected and it counts as me disconnecting in the post game. I just assumed I was getting force disconnected by a hacker. Also their servers are not doing well in general on NA. Tried to play at 5:00PM yesterday and blights bumps basically get recoil if either the server is bad or the killers ping themselves is bad.