“Oh HI, I didnt see ya there”
Why, why is it every single time I hear the terror radius I just about always run right into the killer. 😐😐😑😐
Why, why is it every single time I hear the terror radius I just about always run right into the killer. 😐😐😑😐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes I do the same thing. I think the killer is far away, but really they're behind the wall next to me. Then I run into them. 😅
Spine Chill can help a little with this though, despite it's nerf.
I have this problem too sometimes. I suggest using premonition
Premonition solve the problem better imo
LOS blockers are my survivor kryptonite too tbh
Spine Chill is the ultimate remedy for this, you see that sucker on - you know the killer's close by so you can get ready
I forgot Premonition even exists. But fair point, though.
Totally forgot about premonition and spine chill lol it gets so annoying especially when it’s literally 10 seconds in lol
This
but to be fair, the temp ability for the Terror radius is kinda op for this situation, you would literally see if you're getting closer and wouldn't have a chance to be on cooldown during an important moment.
Literally any game against Artist. Her TR feels so quiet to me.