Distressing doc question.
If you bring a TR add on. Say the two that make it 46 meters. Does the 26% get applied to 46 meters or does it still apply to 32 meters?
If you bring a TR add on. Say the two that make it 46 meters. Does the 26% get applied to 46 meters or does it still apply to 32 meters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another question I will add here.
Do Freddy's failed skillcheck add ons trigger upon a failed Overcharge skillcheck? If so I could actually justify maybe using these POS. He has the worst add ons ever.
As far as I know, Distressing only applies to the base TR.
I experimented with Freddy skill check addons and oppression sometime last year and I never saw auras from people who blew up gens with it. I did it for multiple games and never saw any sort of value from it.
AFAIK, they don't and the addons are hardly worth using because freddy has very little ways to reliably affect skill checks and the only way you could keep consistent value of them is if you run the addon that prevents survivors from waking up by failing skill checks.
Well yeah, they're trash. Its like the person who made them didn't realize they were totally changing Freddy. You used to need to fail a skillcheck to wake up because he couldn't hurt you at all if you were awake. Now failing a skillcheck is 100% pointless. It is in ZERO way worth it to lose progress just to reset a stupid timer and also let him know where you are.
How those add ons survived the like 3 big nerfs he's gotten since then is insane. Makes perfect sense actually, they suck so why would they get rid of them? All of his add ons suck.