Forum username change.

Is there a way to change my username? I've been named NerfDejaVu on here for years now and I'd like to update it to the name I use on all the other platforms I use.

If there's a way please tell me, thanks in advance.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Pls. On edit profile it's always been greyed out and I changed my username on everything else forever ago.

  • Yes it’s possible to let your username be changed. You have to contact a mod for this (eg on their wall).

    though it’s only possible to do this once for whatever (technical) reasons - so be sure you have a username chosen for the change you will be comfortable with!

  • @Mooks said:

    Yes it’s possible to let your username be changed. You have to contact a mod for this (eg on their wall).

    though it’s only possible to do this once for whatever (technical) reasons - so be sure you have a username chosen for the change you will be comfortable with!

    Thanks friend, could you be more specific however I've only started using the forums very recently so I wouldn't really know where to go to contact one.

  • @NerfDejaVu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195089#Comment_3195089

    Thanks friend, could you be more specific however I've only started using the forums very recently so I wouldn't really know where to go to contact one.

    You can find the information you need here:

    Sometimes you need to switch things up. We get that. We offer everyone a one time opportunity to change their name. Please note that your name change is final. You will not be able to switch back to your original name, and you will not be able to switch to another new name. This is for a few reasons: Name changes are not…


  • @NerfDejaVu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3195089#Comment_3195089

    Thanks friend, could you be more specific however I've only started using the forums very recently so I wouldn't really know where to go to contact one.

    Yeah, Rizzo for example is a mod, to get to their wall, click on their name.

    You could also ‚report‘ one of your own posts and describe their that you want to chat with a mod about a name-change

    Mods (Forum Moderators) can sent you direct messages which you can respond to.

    Mandy, who is linked in the article Rizzo just posted as a Community coordinator, is a BHVR employee and can also help you with that.