For my Huntresses. (Iron maiden)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ap8Y1r0e0AUsing the reload add on as well btw.
I see an new perk for huntresses.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ap8Y1r0e0A
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow nice. The only thing is I will have a hard time deciding which perk to take out from BBQ, Ruin, Whispers, and Blood Warden.
Maybe switch BW with Iron Maiden so that people who try to counter BBQ with lockers get exposed.
The thing is BW is so powerful and adds a guaranteed 60s at a time when you most need it. Plus many survs will open the door and stick around then hit BW thinking they are safe. It's one of the most underrated killer perks. I might be more likely to take Ruin out since it seems to gone in 20 seconds anyway against red ranks that know where every totem spawn location is (like myself).