My latest addiction might send my straigth to hell

20220918041103_1.jpg

POV: you perfectly positioned yourself to play the AFK smurfing killer and endured about 2 flashlights full of blinds without flinching.

Spoiler: one got away. Sad Pyramid Head noises.

Comments

  • AFK killers are so boring, they just waste everyone's time.

  • @Marigoria said:

    AFK killers are so boring, they just waste everyone's time.

    You are not wrong, but the NOED killer seems to catch nearly everyone by surprise and send them running around like headless chickens.

    Mind you, its not a playstyle that I will pursue by any regularity, but its a fun thing to occasional wind down after a long day of killing.

  • Never tickle an AFK Insidious, noted.

    For the perfect bot cosplay, you should maybe hit the air regularly. That does open the risk of survivors farming you though.

    Mh... Still too many parameters ! AFK strats take a surprising amount of planification ! :D

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Never tickle an AFK Insidious, noted.

    For the perfect bot cosplay, you should maybe hit the air regularly. That does open the risk of survivors farming you though.

    Mh... Still too many parameters ! AFK strats take a surprising amount of planification ! :D

    Hitting the air might work, but Franklin is a big part of my plan, and that works better when it comes as a surprise in combo with NOED. No matter the odds, survivors HATE leaving behind their tooled out event boxes and halloween flashlights when the exit is just around the corner and so they always come back.

  • I hope I get you next. This stand within 10 meters of the killer tome is killing me.

  • @Cybil said:

    I hope I get you next. This stand within 10 meters of the killer tome is killing me.

    Awww, I feel you. I finished one of these just today with Distortion/Urabn Evasion/Iron Will/Spine Chill. In Badham Preschool I followed the killer while he was chasing a survivor in the basement/furnace area. But if I should see you in one of my trials, I will secretly nod in your direction twice, before resuming my Insidious position again.

  • Wow. Pretending to be afk the whole match and then killing everyone with NOED.

    How very 2016 of you.

  • @BreadSilence said:

    Wow. Pretending to be afk the whole match and then killing everyone with NOED.

    How very 2016 of you.

    Well, thank you :) *bows*