I just 4kd with Legion at r1
And didn't use his power once. Just ran around as a 110 killer.
Point being because I can kill noobs doesn't mean he is fine...
And didn't use his power once. Just ran around as a 110 killer.
Point being because I can kill noobs doesn't mean he is fine...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we start consolidating posts that more or less say the same thing?
Sticky would be nice but mods are kinda hit n miss
These "noobs" are the reason they are not making the killers stronger if you didn't figure that out.
Worst killer. design in the game Inflict deep wound>break the chase>follow in the general direction until they mend or drop>repeat. I want my shards back
let the man say whatever he want, what's wrong with u?
Just saying they can be not top tier and still be used. You just proved that.
Try to say the same thing in ANY pvp game community, dw I'll be notified you did hearing the laughs even from here