Game Map SPAM
Is anybody else getting the game map every single game or is it just me? I have been playing all day and all of the matches have been on the Game.
Is anybody else getting the game map every single game or is it just me? I have been playing all day and all of the matches have been on the Game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it was midwich, i literally got this map 5 games in a row with no offerings.
I just had to put map offerings afterwards because if i got one more midwich, i would have gone crazy :D
I have stockpiled all of my map offerings, but every time I don't put one on it's the game map. I was really hoping for the new map to learn it a little better.
Can't say I have been sent too much on The Game lately.
I've been learning Ghostface and the Entity thinks it's funny to send me to Eyrie every other game. And to Coldwind the other times !
I keep getting double and triple maps. Even swapping between survivor and killer the same map will repeat. Which map it is that seems to get hung varies. But it's almost a guarantee I'll get each map twice in a row at minimum.
When survivors/killers put up conflicting map offerings, if I've just been to one, it'll be that one the game picks.